Tuesday 12 March 2013

YEAR TWO.





It has been two years today that I married my best friend Brendon! My how time flies! We celebrated up north in Kerikeri on the Takou River in a little cabin called the Magic Cottage... And it really lived up to it's name. It was such a romantic spot and the perfect place to celebrate our anniversary. If you're ever in the Bay of Islands I would highly recommend staying here.




We explored all around the area and had a kayaking adventure down the river all the way to the beach. We even went on a little night walk to see the gloworms. It was an unrivaled weekend... bring on Year Three!


7 comments:

  1. Love your blog! And this place look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place looks amazing! Secluded and romantic. Perfect. Your photos are also beautiful. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say it is very informative blog as well as interesting. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clever blog work, Keep doing this kind of post, I support you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve been following this web site. Thank you for providing a fine content!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Continue for sharing such a excellent post here. Keep on sharing, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a tremendous post Keep up the great work. Sharing is nice keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for commenting! -Tori xx